Monday 26 December 2011

kicking the ball against the wall


You know what is the best part about 2011? Kicking the ball against the wall. I know it does not sound too exciting but trust me it is really a good exercise. I remember months ago I always got stuck whenever the ball came to my left foot. But now is different. I can use my left foot when I need them. So this makes me better player inside the field. And besides, this exercise makes me look like a cool boxer who trains with the punching bag except I train with wall. The wall is inside my house and the ball is belonging to my nephew so I don't have to use any money to do this. If you have nothing to do with your life, just kick the ball against the wall. It will make your life better. Even Forlan and Wilshere do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment