Sunday 11 December 2011

monday morning is always the worst


                Monday morning is always the worst. I think I have too much sleep recently until I don’t even know what to do when I awake. I look at every part of my room and I see this:-
  •  A pail of the cloth that I need to wash
  •   The guitar that I don’t even touch for 48hours because I am too busy spending my time with sleeping
  •   The koscielny 2011/2012 arsenal kit on my wall
  •   And a regular stuff that every regular guy has in their rooms.
                Maybe I should go to living room and grab the remote and watch the television. I already done that and the programmes are really boring as crap. Maybe I just should take my guitar and play it for half an hour and then continue to watch grey’s anatomy. Or maybe I should switch on my ps2 and play pes12.
                
                Or maybe I just should take my towel and go to bathroom and begin my day.                                

No comments:

Post a Comment